Thank you for using the Bottoms Up network platform. We take your privacy very seriously. To ensure your rights, please read the following relevant privacy protection policies in detail before providing your personal information.
When you register as a member of the Bottoms Up network platform, you are clearly aware that you use Bottoms Up’s network platform services, including but not limited to the information content, data, products, etc. provided, and any behavior is caused by You are personally responsible, and understand and agree to the following:
- Personal information refers to undisclosed information that can identify you, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address.
- This privacy protection policy only applies to the Bottoms Up network platform.
- This policy does not apply to non- Bottoms Up drinkers , nor does it apply to non- Bottoms Up drinkers hired or managed.
- When you register a Bottoms Up online platform account, use Bottoms Up products or services, Bottoms Up will collect your personal information.
- During your use of Bottoms Up network platform products, Bottoms Up network platform can use the data to meet your requirements for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
- The specific purposes of Bottoms Up's online platform for collecting, processing and using personal data are as follows: membership management and services, online shopping, business activities and other contracts, affairs or businesses similar to contracts.
- Bottoms Up reserves the right to modify and update this policy at any time. When we make changes to the processing of personal data, we will send a notification to your email address in your Bottoms Up account.